Business Office Open Weekdays 6:30 a.m.–2:30 p.m.
Due to upcoming construction
we are changing our hours to the following
Mart (Thrift Store)
Wednesday, Thursday, Friday Noon-5:00 pm
Saturday 10:00 am till 3:00 pm
Thursday & Friday from noon to 4:00 pm
and Saturday from 10:00 am till 2:00 pm
Assuring the Daily Operations of Meals on Wheels
If you would like to make a donation payable by credit card please contact Meals on Wheels at 307-635-5542 (Ext. 101).
Or send a check made payable to:
Meals on Wheels of Cheyenne 2015 South Greeley Highway Cheyenne, WY 82007
Assuring the Future of Meals on Wheels
There are many ways to make a substantial commitment to the future of Meals on Wheels of Cheyenne, including:
- Charitable remainder or charitable lead trusts
- Gifts of IRAs, 401Ks and other retirement plans at death
- Grants from private foundations
- Gifts of appreciated assets, including real estate and securities
- Lifetime charitable gifts of cash
- Gifts in wills and revocable trusts
- Gifts of real estate with a retained life estate for the donor
- Charitable gift annuities
If you feel strongly, as we do, that Cheyenne needs a Meals on Wheels program that is flexible and poised for growth, please join us in making a commitment to the future. We can work with you and your estate planning professional to create a gift that fits your circumstances. If you have already left a gift to Meals on Wheels as part of your estate plan, please let us know. If we can provide you with additional information we will be happy to do so. Thank you for your support of this worthwhile effort. You or someone you know may be the client who benefits from the Meals on Wheels program someday!
Thank you and we appreciate your support!