DELIVERING MORE THAN A MEAL
Our meals are personally designed by our Registered Dietician and Kitchen Manager to ensure clients receive at least one-third of the current daily recommended dietary allowances as established by the Food and Nutrition Board of the Institute of Medicine of the National Academy of Sciences, and also comply with the most recent Dietary Guidelines for Americans.
We will honor allergies of clients, and ensure that they receive a meal that works for them.
- Home delivered meals
- Medically therapeutic meals
- Nutrition Assessments
- Nutrition education and counseling
Our Registered Dietician develops meals each to target these nutrient levels:
- Calories: between 650-750 kcal
- Protein: 30 grams
- Fat: 30% with less than 10% saturated fat
- Sodium: less than 950mg
- Fiber: 9 grams
- Vitamins and Minerals: 1/3 of the recommended daily intake for Calcium, Vitamin A, Vitamin B6,
Vitamin B12, Vitamin C, Vitamin D and Potassium
- Added Sugars: limit to less than 17 grams per meal
OFFERING THERAPEUTIC DIETS
- In-home assessments
- Routine safety checks
- Friendly visits
- Telephone reassurance
COMMUNITY CONNECTION AND CARE COORDINATION
- Referrals to and from local health, human, and social service agencies
Please complete our Client Application today to start receiving meals. Once your application has been reviewed we will contact you to complete the enrollment process.